2005/12/03

Day 4. Strike 5. Frida Kahlo Vodka at Swarovski Crystal Palace / Paris Theatre

So besides the fact that poor Frida is rolling in her grave yet again as the icon of a mundane bottle of alcohol, and that the ex-movie theater was lit up like a supermarket, this was actually a wonderful party. The crowd was happy. Free vodka and arriving at the end of the evening are both helpful in reaching this end, but still.

Little did I know when doing my hair earlier in the evening in my signature '2 puffballs' that I would end up at this party with people looking at me and pointing. I couldn't figure out what was going on, but boy did I feel famous. Finally, people started approaching me to ask if I were a relative of Frida. Would a relative of Frida carry on the tradition of a hairdo? Doubtful, but you never know and I guess it doesn't hurt to ask.

Gallery with lots of light and Swarovski crystal hanging in the palace here.
And the slide show to enjoy in style with or without a cigar.

Jill (and Tomáš)

Labels: , , , , , , ,

Please visit my web site

  • Tomáš Loewy Photography